EREDZHEPOV SEYDALI AMETOVICH
UROLOGIST. High level certificate physician.
1999 - 2006 - Andijan State Medical Institute, Faculty of Medicine
2006 - 2009 - Tashkent Medical Academy, magistracy in the direction of "Urology"
Specialization / Further training:
2009 - FSI of the Ministry of Social Development of the Russian Federation "Research Institute of Urology", Moscow, Russia. Refresher course in the direction "Urodynamic methods of diagnosis and treatment in urology"
2010 - ESU WeillCornell Masterclass in Urology, Salzburg, Austria
2011 - Studying endourology at the Department of Urology Helios-klinik, Mullheim, Germany
2013 - Advanced training course on the basis of the Urology Department of the Odessa National Medical University.
Member of the European Association of Urologists, Representative of the International Association of Young Urologists (IYUA) in Uzbekistan
Directions of practical activity:
He has modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of urological and andrological diseases. He has laboratory, instrumental, invasive and radiological methods of diagnosis, such as ultrasound of the genitourinary system, urethrocystoscopy, urethrocystography, etc.
Main areas of activity:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic inflammatory and infectious diseases of the genitourinary system, sexually transmitted infections;
- Diagnosis and treatment of urination disorders;
- Diagnosis and treatment of prostatic adenoma;
- Diagnosis and treatment of urolithiasis, remote lithotripsy (DLT);
- Diagnosis and treatment of urinary incontinence in women and children, conventional surgery in female urology and in patients with incontinence - loop operations TVT-O;
- Diagnosis and treatment of erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, infertility. He has various types of surgical interventions, including microsurgical ones. He regularly participates in international urological and andrological conferences, scientific congresses and conventions.